Friday, May 29, 2015

What can be tough


She knew he was watching but she didn’t stop. He could see me just staring at him with that crazy girl. The way she held her self-up and mad herself up and made herself look was just disgusting. Sure, he was like her but he made it look cute and nice. Once he took a glance at me I looked away as if I didn’t even mind them. He knew I cared for him like he was my world but he didn’t stop. It was as if every time I saw him they were together. I hated it, I felt that the girl that should be by his side was me. We took this step where we told each other how we felt all we could do was smile because the reaction was so delightful. Every time we would see each other I could feel both of our hearts melt as if there was love for each other. When I saw him I could see another person one who cared for me as if I cared for him. I didn’t know what I felt because there was so much emotion. The person I had feelings for was the person I wanted to be with and it was clear as glass. The same for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment