Friday, May 29, 2015


 

                I dream of me in a white dress

                Always looking at my best

                I want to walk down the isle

                With a sack of flowers in my hand

                Holding them like there something valuable

                I see something like a bird flying away like something scary it heard

                It wants to meet this man it wants so true

                Everlasting love to bloom

                I want to be with him hand to hand

                So I can meet this perfect man

                The bird plays her song listening to the beautiful tunes                 

                I could see if from a mile away like it was a magical moon

                The prettiness of this tune is something like my nice gorgeous bloom

                Roses are red violets are blue

                I see this one boy in my heart like it was something true

                There wasn’t anything else that mattered but my future

                I didn’t look back I looked forward

                Like there wasn’t anything else that mattered

                I wanted to just look for other options be different

                Just so I could fit in like the others

                See them all around town

                Looking at them like they all had imaginary crown

                I don’t know but I think I’m stuck in something that would never occur

                So I will just fall back like it doesn’t hurt

 

               

No comments:

Post a Comment