Friday, May 29, 2015

Quick Play

                 
Amber has short black hair and is 5’2 she likes to go swimming and hang out with friends everyone loves to hang out with her because she is so funny. Lila is 4’11 she is very nice and very christan her best friend is amber.

                Amber: who is that down the hallway?

                Lila: who are you talking about?

                Amber: the tall boy standing with the yellow hoodie

                Lila: oh. I see he’s really cute and very tall

                Amber: yes he really is (clapping her hands together)

                Lila: do you like him?

                Amber: yeah, do you know him?

                Lila: no not really he is just in my English class 3rd period

                Amber: oh I really like him and I always have

                Lila: go talk to him

                Amber: I can’t I’m really shy and when I go around him I get all fluttered

                Lila: you want me to talk to him for you?

                Amber: yes I want you to but please don’t tell him who it is just yet

                Lila: ok but what should I say?

                Amber: tell him things about me like how I look and what I like

                Lila: okay

No comments:

Post a Comment