Tuesday, June 2, 2015


 

This marking period, our focus has been on imagery, poetry terms and surrounding topics. I feel that this marking period helped me more on writing a perfect poem then writing a fiction or non- fiction story in general. My previous stories had more of a topic in it not really an imagery in it. In my poetry in more advanced and my amount of imagery grew. In my different writing I am pleased with my ability to know the different terms and types of imagery and poetry. Imagery is the ability to taste your imagery.

I still struggle on focusing on one topic to write about. My ideas bounce around and I can’t find my idea I want to write about. Some topics we talked about in the beginning of the year were the procrastinator and the talker. I have a short attention span and I lose interest fast. So I never really find what I write about it finds me.

I need more help on writing a short story with a beginning middle and end. I can always get a good begging but loose myself in the end and I still just start over again and write. I forget that I’m a very bad procrastinator and I and it gets in me and I never get any work done. I need to have a room to myself and close the door to any distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment